domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

keep going!

Yesterday I went to downtown, it was crowded as it use to be. People walking around, together but not mixed at all. There were a demonstration, a few people was shouting "china terrorist, china terrorist" and the fucking tourists were taking pictures and filming, so close physically but so far emotionally speaking. These days we are having an impressive wind. You are riding your bike and the wind takes you from one side to another side of the road. Is not the weather that I would wish, but that's what it is and it will be better if I get used to.

When I arrived here I called Haizea and she told me that the place where we have gone before is not an open place anymore, so our cheap dinner maybe has finished, unless we find another. Now has past a week since I left. The family whose I'm staying is quite nice, despite our lack of verbal communication. The little one is very curios about me, he is following me the most part of the day, even when I would like to stay alone with myself that fucking kid is knocking on my door. Provably this is why I'm something different in his life, something new, although I'm trying to be the most boring person, he seems not to succumb to my disappointment.

I would like be able to explain more things. This is just like the chat with Pedro. Nevertheless I have some feelings to express I still don't have the words in my mind. That it is sometimes a bit frustrating. UNA MICA NO, DE FET ÉS UN COLLÓ DE TORO FRUSTRANT FRUSTRANNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, HO HE DIT QUE ÉS FRUSTRANT?

No hay comentarios: